So a couple of weekends ago Melissa, Emma, and I spent some time out in Pittsburgh with the little one getting her grand introduction to most of Melissa's family. Friday Melissa and I took a mini vacation at Sandcastle, Saturday we had a Wedding to attend (go team Weir!), and Sunday was meet the family day. Of course she was a big hit, especially with her cousin Joey who seems to just adore Emma. He never missed a chance to give her hugs and kisses whenever he was around. Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures of little Miss Myers with friends and family:
Aunt Erin with Joey and Emma.
I just love lying on Uncle Joe's belly!
Munchkin Mania!
Since I had to leave early Sunday so I could work on Monday I didn't get a chance to see this last picture being taken. I think it turned out very well with all of the little kiddos doing a pretty fair job of staying still for the picture. Of course since I wasn't there, I have no idea what kind of plotting, planning, and bribing was required to achieve this picture. Also got a chance to meet the newest little Perez who seemed pretty worn out the whole time I was there.
GG Shiner with Emma
Monday Melissa, Carol, Erin, Joe, and Joey all went to Idlewild. Here is Grandma Hreha holding Emma. Probably the only time she was held if she wasn't hungry or fussy b/c it was one of the hotter and more humid days of the summer. At least that was what I was told since I couldn't go along.
No comments:
Post a Comment