Thursday, July 16, 2009

At Least One Blonde is Dumber...


than a brunette. And it is our yellow lab mix Jessie.

Last night, when Melissa and I were both ready to go to bed and Emma was in her crib so we let the dogs out. When I let them both in, I noticed that there was the smell of a skunk in the air. Well, after the dogs came in, Melissa noticed the smell was also emanating from one of the dogs. The dog in question was Jessie and the stink was overpowering. She had the great sense to chase after a skunk (that would be the hunter in her) or to roll in the skunk spray. So the next 2 hours were spent using a homemade "skunk stank remover" that we found the found on the internet. Thank God for Google.

Amazingly, the big goofball Bailey managed not to get the stink bomb. And here I thought he was the dumb one out of the two.

1 comment:

  1. I bet that was tons of fun to do at night right when you are ready to go to bed. Gotta love animals!

    ReplyDelete